Our efficient OHSAS 18001-2007 Certification
service is designed to assist the clients in getting the certificate promptly and efficiently. We have an efficient team of auditors and professionals. They are proficient in all the aspects of OHSAS 18001-2007 Certification and this expertise allows it to offer excellent guidance and assistance to the clients in OHSAS 18001-2007 Certification. We ensure that the OHSAS 18001-2007 Certification services are carried our as per the stipulated schedule.
OHSAS 18001:2007 is the International Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard.. OHSAS 18001 provides a framework to the effective management of OH&S including compliance with the legislation that applies to your activities and identified hazards. OHSAS 18001 sets requirements for monitoring and improving safety in the workplace. In addition to the OHSAS 18001 specifications, there is a guidance document known as OHSAS 18002:2000 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Guidelines for the implementation of OHSAS 18001. The standard is applicable to any organisation that wishes to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other stakeholders who may be exposed to OH&S risks associated with its activities.
The certification for occupational health and safety management systems that is globally recognized is the OHSAS 18001 certification. It was developed to bridge the gap in employee welfare criteria where no third-party international standard existed.
Key elements of OHSAS 18001
Benefits of OHSAS 18001 certification
- Hazard identification, danger assessment and ways to control these
- An OHSAS management program
- Structure and responsibility for occupational health and safety measures
- Training and awareness program
- Communication to internal and external parties
- Operational control
- Emergency watchfulness and prompt response
- Performance measurement, monitoring and skill enhancement
- Increase employees' safety awareness and motivation
- Ensure that you fulfil statutory and official health and safety requirements
- Prevent accidents
- Reduced risk to employees, customers and suppliers
- Reduction in the costs associated with accidents at work
- Enhanced staff morale and motivation
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Enhanced status and competitive advantage
- Reduced insurance premiums